We are true fans of cleansing balms. As well as removing layers of baked on make-up and grime, they leave your skin super-soft and relaxed. They deliver the perfect base for ingredient-rich serums and powerful skin care treatments.
Elemis Cleansing Balms are market leaders because they offer outstanding results, are effortless to add to an existing beauty regime and are not as pricey as many lesser products.They are pro-collagen too, so they truly do help when it comes to reducing the signs of ageing.
With more than one balm to choose from, you can use a product that best suits not just your skin type but your fragrance preferences too.
If you can’t stand strong-smelling balms, we highly recommend the Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm. The regular pro-collagen cleansing balm has a medicated smell, which may not suit you – particularly if potent smells irritate your lungs. However, it is cheaper than the Rose alternative – so, if you are on a budget, it is a ‘must buy’.
These products are popular because they don’t just cleanse the skin, they treat it too. Get yourself a radiant glow with a skin care product that dissolves impurities and leaves your face hydrated.
How To Use A Cleansing Balm
- Take a pea-sized amount of the product and let it melt between two fingers.
- Apply to the T zone first, gradually working it over the face with upward and circling strokes.
- Once you have achieved even coverage, work in a splash of warm water.
- To rinse, use a hot muslin cloth. If you don’t have one of these to hand, use a regular face cloth.
- Finally to close the pores, splash the face with cool water and pat dry with a clean towel.
Once the skin is dry, you can use your preferred skin cream or serum.
When To Use Elemis Cleansing Balms
We recommend using Elemis Cleansing Balms twice a week, preferably before you go to bed. It can also be used before special occasions – when you want your make-up to have the best possible base on super-clean skin.
Visit our shop for more top-rated cleansing products.